Lecture Material Submission Guidelines
Invited key speakers are required to submit their lecture materials for the abstract book.
- Lecture Material Submission Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Abstracts can be submitted via online or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts will be Text Format in Microsoft Word.
- Please attach the files separately as jpeg and table format using doc, hwp, txt, ppt, and xls file.
Presentation Slide Submission Guidelines
- You must submit your presentation file until November 5 via e-mail (email@example.com).
- Please save your presentation file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentation must be prepared in English.
- If you are going to use your own laptop or Mac during the presentations, please email us until November 5. You should talk to the staff at our registration desk about this type of request.
- You can turn in your updated presentation slides at the pre-view desk after your registration.
- You need to check your slides at least two hours before the session commences.